Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why can't I get paid for work done and my paid vacation that I took and never got paid for?

Was told we couldn't sell our vacations anymore but had to take it. I took 3 days of it and never got any pay for it and I have waited over a month and still no pay for it. Am intitled to 1 week paid vacation and only took 3 days of it. That is well over $300. not recieved.|||Paid vacation means you are away from work but still get paid for those days away. You do not actually receive cash in hand for a vacation|||did you quit your job?


you should eb asking your employer or ex-employer why you haven't been paid|||Honestly what do you think any of use can tell you? At best we can guess and all be wrong so ask your payroll person and get a definative answer.|||Are your companies vacations PAID vacations?





Why haven't you asked the HR department this question?





None of us work at your work; how would we know?

No comments:

Post a Comment