Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do people usually get their paid vacation payment before or after they leave for vacation?

I asked my boss for paid vacation time after working for 3 years with no vacation time, no paid holidays, no paid sick days and he tells me that when I come back from my vacation he will MAYBE give me paid vacation.





Do people usually get paid vacation payment before or after they leave for vacation?|||They usually get their pay on the regular payday for those days, but just didn't work those days. But I sure wouldn't depend on getting paid from your job without a lot firmer commitment from your boss.|||Paid holiday is usually just a normal pay cheque on a normal payday. i.e. you get paid on the 1st of each month - say you are paid in full on 1st of June then take a fortnights holiday in June and on 1st of July you get a normal full pay cheque again.





Holiday pay is not a separate payment in my experience.|||i have the same problem


i work at my place for 1 year now as a part time job, my boss hasnt give me my annual vacation money yet.


i say contct the law people.


mines?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||You get your pay the same way you always do, on your regular payday. It's not a separate cash distribution.|||You get paid with your regular pay check.

No comments:

Post a Comment