Thursday, November 24, 2011

If you had an all expense paid vacation, where would you go?

Tell me one place you would love to see, your dream vacation.|||South Africa for some Great White diving.|||Hawaii (all the Islands), then to China, and finally the Canadian Rockies to remind me of how awesome north american is right in front of me.....|||Great Wall of China, Australia's Outback, Congo, Brazilian Rain Forrest.|||Chile and the antartica.


want to be at the end of the world.|||DUBAI !!!!!


I would stay on that man-made island shaped in a palm tree.|||Italy|||The entire EU. Lets say a 30 day tour. 1st class all the way, with a personal assistant.|||I would love to go to every major carnival in the world- 1. Caribana, Canada


2. Mardi Gras, NO


3. Trinidad and Tobago


4. Labor Day, New York


5. Crop over, Barbados


6. Pirates Week, Cayman


7. Jamaica Carnival, Jamaica


8. London carnival


9. Miami Carnival


10. Rio, Brazil|||I'd go to rome. It's beautiful there, or so I've heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment