Saturday, November 19, 2011

My employer refused to use my vacation and paid time off recently what are my rights?

i have worked there for 2 1/2 years i have earned 2 weeks paid vacation and 4 hours paid time off per month i had 48 hour unused, so when i confronted my boss she told me she was saving my time for the days our office is closed (holidays) mind you we get holiday pay so the days after or before holidays. I did request the time off and was approved by my office manager and have written proof. What are my rights?|||vacations are a benefit or gift, they do not have to give it to you when you want it, they can decide when and how you take PTO or vacation it is is legal|||read your HR manual thoroughly, including the appeal process. schedule a meeting with the HR manager %26amp; your manager to discuss your concerns. have your proof in writing.|||**** on her desk and ask her to save that for a holiday.|||What she has done is totally wrong,by law she is not allowed to do that,ask to see your employee contract(if you signed one) if I was you I'd phone my local social security office and explain to them what she is doing and see a solicitor,you are in the right,she is in the wrong,

No comments:

Post a Comment