Thursday, November 24, 2011

If your boss gave you 6 months paid vacation, what would you do?

Make believe you boss gave you 6 months paid vacation. Besides waist at least 5 months on Yahoo answers what would you do with your vacation time?|||If that's the case, I'll make sure that I have saved enough money so that I can enjoy my vacation, aside from the salary I receive monthly. I'll go back to my hometown. Visit my family, relatives and old friends, so as the cemetery (for my friends and relatives who passed away). Spend quality time with them for the first two months. On the third month, I'll go to my second home which is in Manila. Pay my friends a visit. Fourth and fifth month will be for myself. 2 weeks in Japan, 2 weeks in Carribean Island, and one month in Europe. Running for sixth month, I'll go back to my place and redo my apartment and get ready for work.|||I would go on a trip.


Maybe to somewhere exciting.


I would not sit on Yahoo Answers tho.


Silly.|||Spend 4 weeks at a spa/ yoga retreat! Start writing the novel I've been meaning to start.|||Hell, I'd have to take a month off and spend the rest of the time finding another job, and not telling my old boss until the end of the sixth month.|||if i got something like that


i go all over the world


thailand italy souh africa brazil new zealand japan|||Don't get smart with with cause i miss up your face is missed up You try geting a makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment