Thursday, November 24, 2011

Paid vacation time in small business in florida?

I've been at my job for 3 years and 11 monthes today i looked at my file and i noticed that the employee can get 10 paid vacation days if they were there 3-5 years. now my quistion is i gave my 2 weeks notice and my employment will end on the 6/24 i only took 5 days paid vacation is my employer intieteld to pay me the other 5 days or not?|||Yes, you were promised 10 days of vacation so depending on when the "year" started for that business they should add the 5 days of vacation pay to your final check. They usually do this without question if it is past the half year mark in their year. Not if it is only the first couple months of the year since they will say you didn't work enough of the year to qualify for it all. By the way proper English is that your employer is obligated to give you the pay to which you are entitled.

No comments:

Post a Comment