Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is the average paid sick and vacation time in california?

I would like to request that I get paid sick days and vacation days in my next review. I have been at my job for almost 2 years (will be 2 yrs in July).|||There is no "average" and it is not required of employers that they even offer sick or vacation days - in California or anywhere else. Oops. There is an exception in the city of San Francisco actually that requires a certain number of sick days for employees that work in the city. Very weird, but that's the only place I currently am aware of that even has a requirement.





If you have been working there for almost two years, I wouldn't push your luck by "requesting" vacation or sick days. If simply may not be their policy to offer it to your position, or they don't offer it at all. Like I said, they are not required to offer it at all to you unless you work in SFO.|||not sure but the job im interviewing for offers 3 weeks (texas)

No comments:

Post a Comment