Saturday, November 19, 2011

When was the last time you got to take a paid vacation?

I have not gone on a vacation away from it all since I can't remember when, but I have been given the opportunity to take a paid vacation to Oregon, and to Washington. It is so needed at this time in my life. I need this vacation baddly. Can't wait. free room and board, free meals, and I get paid just to go so I can keep my friend awake while driving.|||BEING A SINGLE DAD IT IS VERY VERY DIFFICULT TO MAKE A "SCHED VACATION" IT JUST NEVER WORKS OUT, (WHEATHER OR SOMEONE CANCELS) SO I NOW TAKE MINI VACATIONS FROM WORK, I TAKE THE TIME I EARN EVERY MONTH AND DO SOMETHING , CAMP, FISH, LONG DRIVE UP THE COAST FOR THE DAY OR TWO, IT JUST WORKS OUT BETTER THAT WAY, ALTHOUGH MY KIDS HAVE WANTED TO STAY LONGER AT CAMPGROUNDS BUT I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH..................I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, ASTORIA OR. IS ON MY WISH LIST OF PLACES TO LIVE SOMEDAY......


.....|||My next "paid vacation" where all my expenses are covered will be to attend a seminar in Denver in January. Actually, the seminar itself is a joke -- it's just an excuse to get together with colleagues, shoot the bull, hang out after hours and go bar-hopping at night, etc. Hey, free round-trip ticket to Denver, free deluxe room with a king-size bed at the Marriott, breakfast and lunch provided, per diem for dinner and other incidental expenses...not bad, huh?|||I just got back from Germany and Austria on October 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment