Thursday, November 24, 2011

Should i wait til after my paid vacation to quit my job?

i have nothing against my current employer but i graduated from college with my business degree 6 months ago and now i'm trying to find a more professional job related to business. (i currently work in a restaurant.) i wonder if its unethical for me to stay just until after my paid vacation which i should be due for next month.|||don't quit until you have found a new job. As hard as jobs are to find nowadays you don't want to quit the one you have and not be able to get another one.BTW your paid vacation is probably well deserved!! Good luck and congrats on graduating!|||No, I would do it do to the fact it is something that is owed to you.|||just keep you job there no jobs out there dont quit until you find


another jobs there are so many college kids looking for jobs and


it no easy think before you walk.|||You should WAIT to quit your job- until AFTER you've definitely found a NEW One ! The job Market being what it IS, you just can't assume that you're gonna find another One- right away... !

No comments:

Post a Comment