Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are you supposed to tip on an all inclusive paid vacation?

Im going on my first all inclusive vacation to Mexico and wanted to know if I am suppossed to tip on an all inclusive paid vacation?|||You're really not suppose to tip on an all-inclusive vacation. A lot of hotels frown upon that. I typically when given good service, sneak and give them an additional tip. Some places fire staff for accepting tips from the customer.|||I think that generally no. I stayed at a Sandals all inclusive, and it was mentioned in brochures, and online, everywhere no tipping. I believe it actually said it on their shirts too, just had "no tipping" written on them. It says all inclusive for a reason. It is hard to get used to the idea of it though.|||When we went to an all inclusive we left $20 for the cleaning lady on the first day. It insures good service for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment