Friday, December 2, 2011

Would you put out if I took you on an all expenses paid vacation?

Or would you ditch me and hook up with someone there and then tell me about it the next day AND make me pay for Ramone's breakfast, too!?!





I'm sorry, what was the question?|||You had me at "All expenses paid"|||I just had to say to "Your Next Ex Wife-Flash 'em" great answer ready to go!


And no I would not put out for you after all I am a dude. Now if you were a woman hell yes I would. And then hook up with a Megan Fox look alike and make you pay for it.|||Sweetie, I'd put out for a bite of that BIG cheeseburger!|||I will pay and still put out!|||I would put out for that bus load of whores your buying|||me and Ramon would do it on top of you while you were passed out in a drunken stupor|||share the food too,and Im in...|||I'd put out if you took me to McDonald's and let me super size.|||Where we goin?

No comments:

Post a Comment