Tuesday, December 6, 2011

If you had a free all paid camping vacation to Alaska what would you do?

Where would you go.


And what else would you like to do there?





I live in Alaska and just wondered what people would like to do in my state.|||Hunt, fish, kayak, backpack|||I'm not sure where I'd go but I would like to explore, go hiking, see some wildlife, canoe, try snowmobiling, that sort of thing.|||I'm way over on the other side of the country, and I can't seem to find time to make a short day trip, but taking that out of the equation, I'd love to come feed your flies. A childhood friend of mine used to have a cabin about 30 miles outside Anchorage, and true to his Mississippi roots, he very sensibly lived there during the warm half of the year and returned to the south for the winter. It's 96 degrees right now, and I can handle that, but 40 below isn't my idea of fun.|||It has been my dream just to go there and camp! But a paid vaca. I definitley would stay at a fishing lodge. but just being there camping, surviving in the wild ,climbing, hiking, and fishing Is something I would do anything for. An opportunity to go there would be a dream come true!!!|||if it included moose and caribou hunting along with fishing count me in|||Please send airfare now, I will tell you when I get there

No comments:

Post a Comment