Friday, December 2, 2011

Will i get my paid vacation time money if i quit my job with directv?

i am quitting directv, and i am wondering if i have to put in a certain number of days/weeks notice in order to get my PTO (personal time off) hours i have accrued over the time of my employment. If any former directv employees or anyone that can help know? i dont know where my handbook/policy is at and i would hate to ask my employer this question. lol any help would be greatly appreciated!|||the state you live in decides if they have to pay you unpaid vacation and there are only a few they rest of the country leaves it up to the employer|||If you don't want to ask about the specific policy, just ask for another copy of the handbook, or borrow a co-workers. There's probably other information about handing in your notice that would be helpful for you to know.|||most companies (and state dept of labor agencies) consider vacation, paid time off etc, a gift and do not have to pay upon termination, either voluntarily or involuntarily. don't count on getting paid.|||When I resigned from Dish Network corporate I was paid all my vacation time. If the person who said it varies by state law and so forth, I live in Pennsylvania, if that helps.





hhtp://www.tvasap.com|||I just stopped working at Directv last month. NO notice or anything like that. They gave me all my PTO that was accrued.

No comments:

Post a Comment