Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Im worried if I quit my job on the spot I wont get two weeks pay, or I wont get paid for any vacation time I?

Im worried if I quit my job on the spot I wont get two weeks pay, or I wont get paid for any vacation time I have accumulated!...Can anybody tell me what I am entitled to as far as money is concerned (final pay) if I quit on the spot?|||We need to know your state and written company policy.|||If you quit on the spot, you will not get paid for 2 weeks because you did not work this time.





If you live in California, you will get your accrued vacation or paid time off (not sick time). This is the only state that this is a requirement.





If you live in another state, it is based on company policy and the policy has to be the same for all employees who left for the same reason:


== people who resign, are laid off, or are fired can be treated differently.


-- but everyone who resigned needs to be treated the same,


-- everone who was laid off need to be treated the same,


-- and everyone who was fired need to be treated the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment