Friday, December 2, 2011

Do any Americans get more than two weeks paid vacation in their job?

If so, how many do you get ?|||It's not standardized. I have 3 weeks paid vacation that I can use, but it took 2 years to "earn" the vacation time. The more years you work for a company, the more vacation time you'll typically get.


Every company is different with this here.|||I don't work but I know that my sister gets four weeks paid vacation and I know other people who get about 6 weeks paid vacation as long as they don't take it all together. My sister is a social worker with almost 30 years experince and the two other people that I know that get 6 weeks are a psychiatrist and a pschologist who work for one of the city hospitals. They have about 20 years experince also. A lot of what determines how much vaction you get is what type of job you have and how much experince you have under your belt.|||Depends on the job, the company, the contract, etc. Part time employees may not have any vacation pay. Entry level jobs usually have 2 weeks per year and they increase with advancement or years of service. Management level work usually begin with 4 weeks a year. My uncle has been working for the phone company for 22 years and he gets 7 weeks a year off paid vacation and can't figure out how to use it all.|||many jobs give 3 or 4 weeks paid vacation after a number of years of service|||Yeah my dad get 4 weeks paid vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment