Friday, December 2, 2011

If you could take an all expenses paid vacation where would you go?

I would go to Europe and Asia to see friends.|||I would like to go to the uk|||Ofcouse all around the world :)|||I would most def go to EGYPT and see the Pry minds of Gaza that would bee so cool and of course peru to see and hike the machu picchu trail.|||I wil go to switzerland|||I would take a round the world tours,





Say Start from my home - DUBAI-EGYPT- LONDON- AMSTERDAM-ZURICH-PARIS-NEYORK-LASVEGAS-S鈥?AUKLAND-SYDNEY-BANGKOK - BACK MY HOME|||go to poland where some of my family is from, then to egypt where my husband wants to go, then kenya where i want to go, then to machu piccu, then to a state in mexico where i have more family, and then finally bora bora to rest and relax from my long vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment