Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why would lazy do nothing Politicians decide to not take their scheduled August paid vacation, love of USA ???

It's like picking out the crook in a police line up. It's the guy in the ski mask.





If your a Congressman and your in Washington DC today, you might as well put on your ski mask.|||If you ask me - they are all on a permanent vacation - in their heads.|||I agree

Report Abuse


|||I wrote my congressman and senator, I got a standard response from them. They don't care. it's politics as usual and nancy Peloci is going to lose the election for Obama. Only the democrats could screw up an easy election|||Yea, it's kind of funny how the democrats in Congress took a LONG vacation when they've done almost nothing to deserve it. This in turn forced the republicans to do the same. Our Congress is getting worse by the day. Guess who's going to lose their seats in Congress the next election.

No comments:

Post a Comment