Friday, December 2, 2011

How much I should get paid for my earned vacation?

I am leaving my current job and have 15 days of vacation left. I will be getting paid for it. I want to know, should I get paid for 3 weeks (15 days = 3 weeks vacation) or I will get paid for 2 weeks and 1 day?





Please feel free to share ur experiences|||Your vacation is counted in work days, you would be paid for 15 days, which is the three weeks assuming you work 5 days a week.|||Check your rule book because not all jobs will pay out for vacation pay if you quit!!!!





Why not just use all the days at once and never come back to insure you WILL get paid, tell them your going out of the country!!!!|||It depends on company policy. If you receive full pay for the time, you will receive 15 days pay.





Full pay is the normal practice, but I have worked for a company which only paid 50% for vacation time. So in a situation like that you would get 7 1/2 days pay.|||15 days is 15 work days.

No comments:

Post a Comment