Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is the least amount you've ever paid to vacation in Jamaica and how did you do it?

I'm planning for a honeymoon. We're broke but adventurous. I'm willing to switch flights 5 times, spend a night camping on the beach or sit through a timeshare seminar. I just want to go!


If you have any creative ideas for discounted travel in general, I'm all ears. Thanks!|||$600.00 per person. I went to Sunset Beach Resort and Spa. Everything is included in that price. I mean everything flight,food,and hotel. I know that's still expensive but I think it's the cheapest vacation you can have in Jamaica without a timeshare seminar. When you go to the site you might see higher prices but don't worry they always have a $600.00 package.


http://www.sunsetbeachjamaica.com/|||You can visit http://www.mytoursguide.com and find a good number of articles and very useful tips to learn timeshare options worldwide. One can even get a free timeshare as a promotional offers from travel companies.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment