Friday, December 2, 2011

If you had a free all out expenses paid vacation, to anywhere in the world where would u go and why ?

Just curious. IDK for sure where i would go. I've always wanted to travel the whole world, it would be hard to narrow it down to just one place. What about you? Where would you want to go and why? Just curious. Thanks.|||i would go to Virginia Beach Va...to c my gf bc i love here that much|||INDIA........





coz U get tasty food , good locations ,nice beaches and more u get TANNED for free naturally.......|||For me, without question, it would be a cruise around the world. Maybe taking a year to travel the world. I would choose where we stop, this way I would get to see every place I've ever wanted to see that I haven't yet had the chance.





A small cruise ship or a yacht would work for the boat. I would take my immediate family and my pets, just cause I wouldn't want to leave them for a year. Then I would fly family and/or friends in so that they could spend like a week on the boat.





I've wanted to cruise around the world for a while now. I just haven't got to yet ;-)|||Australia because I would like to explore the quickly diminishing Great Barrier Reef.|||for sure like u said a round the world but i only wanna go to mecca for first n disneyland california coz mecca where i should go n disneyland is the best cool place to spend ur day|||I think I would have to say Egypt, as culturally I think it looks like one of the most inspiring places in the world. Coming from England, where most evidence of any ancient culture has been earradicated, I think it is fascinating that theirs is still so prevalent and intact.|||I guess I'd want to go back to Europe. I backpacked around Europe after college, and always said I'd go back someday but I've never had the money or the time. I did the dumb touristy thing of throwing a coin in the Trevi fountain in Rome - which is supposed to mean you will return someday.|||Amsterdam nuff said|||Well, China is not that bad. The thing is only a little of them speak understandable english. Next is Malaysia, the FOOD omg! If you like seafood, then you will like sabah, Malaysia. People there speak english better than China.|||The Maldives or Canada, they both look beautiful.|||1. Italy . to see a lot of art works,


2. India %26amp; egypt . to see a lot of mysteries|||hmmm i think some tropical isolated island...just me n my serviced villa...my fav is the one in after the sunset where pierce n salma hayek live...its just the perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment