Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it legal for my employer to limit my vacation time without giving me any paid vacation?

I work for massage envy and my employer has limited on only a certain amount of days we are alotted to take off a year. I am only allowed to take 12 days off a year and this includes holidays. If we go over our alotted days off, we get reprimanded for it through a points system. My question is, does anyone know if legally they can limit our vacation days when we get no paid vacation nor 0 employee benefits.|||No law requires employers to grant hourly employees ANY paid time-off.


--


Same applies for per unit pay, so long as total pay meets minimum wage requirements.|||I would say YES, some employers don't offer that many days off. Days and vacations are a privilege and not something you earn|||This is why you people always ***** about the government controlling everything.


You think they really do !





There is no law that says you can have a vacation al all, anytime.





THIS IS WHY YOU NEED A UNION.|||Sure they can limit how many days you can take off and continue to work there, and there's no requirement for them to give any benefits including paid vacation days.

No comments:

Post a Comment